WWII US Navy 48 Star Jack Flag
WWII US Navy 48 Star Jack Flag. Rare small size which is very seldom ever found. Made of wool with a canvas hoist and grommets made of zinc due to shortages of brass during the war. The 48th State was voted into the Union by Congress on February 14th 1912 (Arizona) Seven Presidents served under the 48 Star Flag. Which was used from 1912 to 1959, 47 years.
- Historical Americana Company, uses modern museum framing technology to frame our antique flags. Our in house professional framers use only conservation framing methods used by museums & library’s. Only using acid free and gas free materials along with safe clearer than glass UV acrylic.
Email or call to purchase this flag: [email protected]
- This is a authentic antique American Flag and is not a copy, reproduction or imitation. Each authentic antique flag shows the actual wear, age and use as it has been passed down through time.
- Upon your purchase each flag is carefully wrapped and packed with great care. You will receive great flag information and The Flags Certificate of Authenticity.
- Email for price, please include item number.
- Rarity rating 1 to 10, 10 being the rarest:
- We accept, Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
- To purchase email [email protected] or call.