Large 45 Star Antique Flag ~ 77″ Wide
Large 45 Star Antique Flag made of wool. The stripes are triple single line sewn by the treadle sewing machine. The flag has a canvas hoist with two brass grommets. There are a number of small tiny holes and wear and tear on it which is normal for a flag that was used for over 100 years. This is a regulation military flag as an individual would have had no use for a flag like this. The 45 Star Flag was used during the Spanish American War period. It was made famous by Teddy Roosevelt & The Rough Riders. Used from 1896 to 1908.Grover Cleveland, William McKinley & Teddy Roosevelt were Presidents during this period of American history.
- Historical Americana Company, uses modern museum framing technology to frame our antique flags. Our in house professional framers use only conservation framing methods used by museums & library’s. Only using acid free and gas free materials along with safe clearer than glass UV acrylic.
Email or call to purchase this flag: [email protected]
- This is a authentic antique American Flag. and is not a copy, reproduction or imitation.Each authentic antique flag shows the actual wear, age and use as it has been passed down through time.
- Upon your purchase each flag is carefully wrapped and packed with great care. You will receive great flag information and The Flags Certificate of Authenticity.
- Email for price, please include item number.
- Rarity rating 1 to 10, 10 being the rarest:
- We accept, Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
- To purchase email [email protected] or call.